- Count on HP Original Toner Cartridges with JetIntelligence to deliver high quality at fast speeds, plus affordable high-yield options2 and anti-fraud technology to ensure consistent HP quality – something the competition can’t match.
- Be confident you’re getting more from your cartridge.1 Count on intelligent tracking of toner levels and cost-effective, high-yield options – using HP Original Toner Cartridges with JetIntelligence.2,3
- Produce consistent, professional-quality documents at speeds your HP printer or MFP was built to achieve. HP Original Toner Cartridges with JetIntelligence match your printer’s high-speed performance and deliver results you expect.
- Help protect your business against counterfeit cartridges with HP’s exclusive anti-fraud technology. Manage business costs and maintain quality standards for your HP LaserJet printers and MFPs with Original HP-only policies and cartridge protection.
- Choose toner cartridges that help your HP printer or MFP work its best – HP Original Toner Cartridges with JetIntelligence match the high-speed performance of your printer to help deliver consistent, professional-quality results.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Print technology
- Page yield (black and white)
- 2,300 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 10 to 32.5°C
- Storage temperature range
- -20 to 40°C
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 80% RH
|Page Yield||Up to 100 pages|
|Note||* The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. We shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
* Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see
Write Your Own Review